OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The ability of your facility to operate safely and productively is highly dependent on the integrity of your electrical system and the integrity of the people performing work on that system. As your electrical contractor, this is our commitment to you:
– WE PLEDGE to be open and fair in all of our dealings with you, and pledge all of our efforts to deliver what we promise, when promised.
– OUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE are salaried, trained professionals commited to high standards of integrity. They will focus on your specific needs to build a long-term relationship with you based on mutual trust and competitive pricing.
– OUR SRRVICE TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVES are highly trained and experienced electrical system specialists commited to assuring the integrity of your electrical system. Their professional recommendations are based on assuring facility safety and minimizing business interruptions.
YOU WILL RECIEVE THE FINEST ELECTRICAL SERVICE AVAILABLE WE GUARANTEE IT!
ANYTIME WE ARE WORKING IN YOUR FACILITY, WE WILL:
1. Be in professional, uniformed attire.
2. Obtain authorization and perform all work with a minium of interruption within the facility.
3. Provide you with a detailed Service Report and maintain records of all work where appropriate.
4. Perform all work according to the applicable code.
IF YOU CALL US FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE, WE WILL:
1. Immediately respond to your need by dispatching trained specialists.
2. Arrive within the time promised or communicate any changes for your approval.
IF DESIGNED ELECTRICAL SERVICE IS REQUIRED:
1. Whenever possible, you will provided with a Designed Electrical Service proposal that guarantees you, ahead of time, a fair and known price.
2. If work is done on a “Time & Material” basis, you can be assured that we will perform the highest possible quailty of work at the lowest possible cost to you.